RECRUITMENT: Aircraft Technician Airframe/Engine, Cardiff AviationPosted: October 21, 2014
Must have completed a recognised Aircraft Engineering Apprenticeship or Service Equivalent.
Current in Human Factors, EWIS & FTS.
Recent base maintenance experience working on single aisle aircraft.
Experienced in structural repairs, systems, and engine maintenance activities.
- Responsible to his/her nominated supervisor for scheduled/unscheduled maintenance, modification and repair to aircraft as required.
- Component changes, rectification and repair.
- The control of any material or Company equipment provided for the task.
- Required to work in a safe manner and perform other tasks as may be required by his/her Supervisor.
- Personal tool control and the cleanliness of his/her work area.
- To identify potential problems and suggest workable solutions.
- To ensure that he/she complies with responsibilities as defined in CAL company policies and procedures.