RECRUITMENT: Aircraft Technician Cabin Trimmer, Cardiff AviationPosted: October 21, 2014
Must have completed a recognised Aircraft Engineering Training program.
Current in Human Factors, EWIS & FTS.
Recent base maintenance experience working on single aisle aircraft.
Experienced in all aspects of Aircraft Cabin Refreshment activities.
- Responsible to his/her nominated supervisor for scheduled/unscheduled maintenance, modification and repair to aircraft as required.
- Furnishings, rectification and repair including, Tedlar replacement, carpet over-locking, coin-dot replacement, seat and overhead bin adjustment/realignment.
- The control of any material or Company equipment provided for the task.
- Required to work in a safe manner and perform other tasks as may be required by his/her Supervisor.
- Personal tool control and the cleanliness of his/her work area.
- To identify potential problems and suggest workable solutions.
- To ensure that he/she complies with responsibilities as defined in CAL company policies and procedures.