RECRUITMENT: EASA Part 66 Team Leaders B1 and/or B2, Cardiff AviationPosted: October 21, 2014
Must hold current approval on one or more of the following types:
- Ensuring that all technical staff working under his/her supervision carry out their duties in a safe and proper manner, in accordance with the relevant Aircraft Manuals and Cardiff Aviation processes/procedures.
- Assuming direct control of documentation of aircraft area under his/her control in order that he/she may assure themselves that all required entries are promptly and correctly recorded.
- Control of the content and priority of non-stock stores demands required by his /her team.
- Assuming overall responsibility for all trades engaged in work on the area of the aircraft he/she has been allocated.
- Delivery of the Aircraft in a timely manner as directed by his/her manager.
- The ground movements of aircraft assigned to him/her by his/her manager.
- To carry out Performance Development reports on his/her team members.
- To report all safety/disciplinary matters to his/her Manager.
- All areas under his supervision are clean and tidy at all times.